Online Course: KLT Level 1
Functional Strength & Conditioning
Multi-Media Education with Full Academic Support
Complete this comprehensive course of study online.
The delivery format is multi-media, with a great mix of online tutorials, exercise movies and reading materials (included a full-colour course manual and many additional articles of interest).
As a highly valued KLT online student, you receive full academic support throughout your course of study - you can contact us any time via email with any questions.
What Will I Be Learning?
- Learn to design and deliver the most effective functional strength training programs by utilising an integrated approach to human biomechanics.
- Study the the very latest functional strength and core conditioning principles and explore a highly effective and precise Kinetic Link Training System – KLT.
- Develop (and learn to deliver) functional training programs for all clients: rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
- Learn skills, exercises and complete workouts that are fully transferable across an extremely wide spectrum of clients.
- Learn to train integrated full body movement patterns in three dimensions (including KLT’s 22 essential, distinct movement patterns) which follow myofascial lines and respect the kinetic link principle.
- Study an effective model for exercise description to assure accuracy in professional communication and ease of record keeping.
- Online lessons divided into easy to follow short narrated videos for watching anytime, anywhere.
- Content that you can use immediately to enhance your exercise prescription for all clients.
The KLT Level 1 online course is recognised by several Australian and international professional associations:
ESSA Australia - 15 CPD points
Myotherapy Australia - 14 PDPs
Physiotherapists and Osteopaths - 15 hours
ACE International - 1.3 CECs
(Note: ACE CECs apply only when purchased via ACE website.)
Who Is This Online Course For?
This course is designed for health and fitness professionals such as physiotherapists, myotherapists, kinesiologists, exercise physiologists, osteopaths, athletic therapists, personal trainers and sports coaches.
Members of the general public who are interested in empowering themselves with new, innovative and effective health and fitness knowledge are also welcome to take this course.
Do I Need Any Special Equipment?
All that is needed to successfully learn, practice and teach KLT is a few dumbbells and resistance bands - meaning that you and your clients can perform KLT at home without a gym membership.
However, if you do have access to a gym (or training studio) with a range of free-weights and pulleys (cable equipment), this is a bonus as it will more easily allow for progression of load.