Find A KLT Coach
David is a skilled physiotherapist who has worked with multiple sporting teams and individuals of all ages. You will find David right in the heart of Wollongong at IOH Health. He holds several postgraduate qualifications, including:
- KLT Level 3 Coach (Kinetic Link Training)
- GLA:D Practitioner (Good Life Arthritis Denmark)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Certified Mulligan’s Practitioner
- Certificate in Advanced Dry Needling
David is a strong advocator for Kinetic Link Training, he incorporates it into his own training regime to build strength, improve motor control and coordination and reduce risk of injury in his primary sport, jiu jitsu.
He has extensive experience in running KLT classes of up to 8 participants and loves running them. Each workout is diverse, and each exercise can be modified/tailored specifically to the individual in front, irrespective of their skill level.