KLT Level Two (Online)
Note: This course is currently hosted on TalentLMS our companion site for professional development online courses.
KLT Level Two (online)
$370 Australian Dollars
This course is currently hosted on TalentLMS, our companion site for professional development online courses.
You are invited to continue to explore Kinetic Link Training in the Level Two course. Take your online studies to the next level with a selection of new KLT full-body workouts, rehab specific focus workouts and much more.
- Explore the creation of KLT Focus Programs – integrated full-body exercises (which have been specifically selected and collated as precise workouts) for achieving movement restoration goals or to cater for an individual’s rehabilitation needs.
- The focus programs that you will be learning include:
- Scapula Control / Upper Limb Rehab Workouts
- Core Control / Spinal Rehab Workouts
- Lower Limb Conditioning & Rehab Workouts
- Learn new full-body KLT workouts and KLT warm-up routines.
- Study precision of training technique for all exercises learned to promote refined movement control.
- Develop improved exercise delivery skills to optimise both client compliance and rate of motor skill acquisition – drawing on established coaching principles and theories of positive psychology.
- Explore the best methods for effectively delivering Kinetic Link Training to your clients in group training and circuit classes.
Who is KLT Level Two for?
This course is designed for all health professionals and exercise professionals who utilise exercise and functional movement restoration in the management of their clients: Physiotherapists, Myotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Kinesiologists, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Osteopaths, Athletic Therapists and Personal Trainers etc.
The KLT Level Two (online) course is recognised by several Australian professional associations for PD credits.
Multi-Media with Academic Support
- The delivery format is multi-media, with a great mix of online tutorials, exercise movies and reading materials.
- You will have 6 months access to the course – plenty of time to complete the 14-16 hours of study and exercise practice.
- As a highly valued KLT online student, you receive full academic support throughout your course of study – you can contact us any time via email with any questions.
Do I Need Any Special Equipment?
All that is needed to successfully learn, practice and teach KLT is a few dumbbells and resistance bands – meaning that you and your clients can perform KLT at home without a gym membership. However, if you do have access to a gym (or training studio) with a range of free-weights and pulleys (cable equipment), this is a bonus as it will more easily allow for progression of load.
All exercises taught during the course can be performed at home or outside or in a gym. If training at the gym you will need access to dual adjustable cables and dumbbells. Training at home (or training outside) requires the use of resistance bands / tubes and dumbbells only (no other special equipment is ever needed). If training with bands, you will need to secure the bands to appropriate anchor points (a high point , a mid point or a low point). If training at home or outside – we recommend using a set of high quality bands/tubes with proper handles plus clip-in/clip-out functionality.
Your Presenter – Wayne Rodgers
Wayne Rodgers is a sports and exercise physiotherapist with over 35 years clinical experience, plus 25 years experience in presenting to professional audiences. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams including the Australian Commonwealth Games team and the Australian Netball team. He is the senior sports physiotherapist and founder of Sunshine Coast Sports Physiotherapy.More About Wayne